Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Heuer Autavia 73663 MH "BUND" military chronograph

When I started this blog my goal was to show people the things I consider to be really cool. So often I see things in this world that are truly ugly. And that has nothing to do with money. In fact the most ugly things are the ones that people buy with the only idea of showing the world how successful they are. Reminds me of Diesels' great slogan " for successful living ". Diesel has the best campaigns in the world by the way.

But let's get back to my story. Well, to be honest, there is no story. Or maybe there is or was. Cool stuff, and I mean really cool, is rare these days. Today I got this fabulous watch delivered by FedEx. It's the Heuer ( of course ) Autavia 73663 MH "Bund" military chronograph. Military watches are hot these days, this one is the best of the best.

I include my favorite Diesel campaign, really great find.



No comments:

Post a Comment