Friday, June 12, 2015

Parnelli Jones - Viceroy Racing Team

I always like fooling with other Heuer collectors by stating that the Heuer Autavia 1163 Viceroy is the best watch Heuer ever made. First time I did that they were convinced I was just kidding. More recently I got reactions like "Really mate, a Viceroy, best Heuer watch ever made?". Lately I feel that some of them start thinking that my statement is maybe not that stupid. I said it before, this Parnelli Jones is not expensive, has a fabulous look, great racing history, fantastic movement and in fact you get the exact same watch as the notorious 1163 Siffert. Only thing is that it looks just so much better than the "Sniffert" ( like Lou calls them undeliberately ) with white dial and blue accents. :-)

Here some pics of the best watch Heuer ever made. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment